Warehouse Coordinator Driver
Location: St. Catharines
Posted: April 11, 2019
ABOUT US: McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
Are you interested in joining “A great workplace” where you Trust the people you work for, have Pride in what you do, Enjoy the people you work with and can be a Difference Maker?
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Coordinator/Driver to join our team in our St. Catharines Operation. Reporting to the Operations Manager this position will be responsible for:
- Acceptance of all package and bulk lubricant shipments against order records for accuracy
- Responsible for leading the inventory control and management of package and bulk lubricants including turn ration, physical counts and reconciliation
- Support the optimization of logistics associated with inventory, shipments, freight, to maximize working capital
- Preparation of outgoing deliveries including generating invoices, loading and sorting of shipments
- Key interface to customers, suppliers, and other operating centers for product movement
- Adherence to all material handling and product integrity guidelines as well as all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe, clean and organized warehouse
- Assist with dispatching, fuel delivery, and inventory reconciliation
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a shipper/receiver, purchasing or logistics role.
- Hold a DZ license
- Physical strength required for manual material handling.
- Knowledge of safe material handling procedures and techniques.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment including forklift and pallet jacks.
- Strong computer and administration skills.
- Knowledge of lubricants and experience in fuel delivery would be an asset
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits-Employer paid
- Pension Plan-Company matched
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
This position is physically demanding involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug & alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.