Territory Sales Manager - Kelowna, BC
Location: Kelowna, BC
Posted: January 15, 2020
COME GROW WITH US!
Are you interested in joining “A great workplace” where you Trust the people you work for, have Pride in what you do, Enjoy the people you work with and can be a Difference Maker?
If so, get ready to take your career to the next level!!
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an EssoTM branded retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
As a result of continued growth, we are looking for a successful, dynamic and energetic TERRITORY SALES MANAGER in the region of Kelowna – Kamloops of British Columbia to service a network of sites and discover growth opportunities within the assigned territory. The Territory Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing and meeting growth targets;
- Account Management of existing Esso sites within assigned territory;
- Prospecting of new dealer accounts through cold calling, developing relationships with parties throughout the industry;
- Contributing to the development of sales strategies and implement approaches to achieve targets in a business to business sales environment;
- Preparing all sales and activity reports in a timely fashion;
- Coaching site owners to achieve top performance on marketing program execution;
- Maintaining and building committed relationships with customers and industry associations;
- Ensuring all sites adhere to contractual and company regulations and policies where applicable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A post-secondary degree or diploma with a minimum of five (5) years sales experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong written and oral skills;
- Strong negotiating, time management and presentation skills;
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- A successful track record of growing sales and ability to deliver outstanding customer service support;
- Experience working from a remote or home office an asset;
- Ability to travel within the specified territory on a regular basis.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employer Health Benefits
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Family Assistance Program
Ideally, the candidate will be located in the Kelowna/Kamloops area but all candidates will be considered.
We strongly encourage applications from qualified sales professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at email@example.com
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.