Territory Manager - Home Market - Edward Fuels
Location: Goderich, ON
Posted: August 12, 2021
Edward Fuels, a Division of McDougall Energy, is a family owned company with over 100 employees at locations in Goderich, Teeswater, Kincardine, Clinton and Hepworth. We distribute a wide range of petroleum products and related goods and services throughout Southwestern Ontario, specializing in fuel and lubricant distribution, home heating fuels and residential HVAC services. We have been a Shell Branded Distributor for more than 65 years and are proud to have roots in the community for more than 70 years. Learn more at www.edwardfuels.com
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently looking for a successful, dynamic and energetic Territory Manager in Goderich and surrounding regions to grow our residential customer base. Reporting to the Regional Manager, Home Market, the Territory Manager will be responsible for:
- Actively prospecting and sales of our products and services including heating oil and propane and related equipment to residential customers within your assigned territory.
- Working with management to develop and implement sales strategies in alignment with company objectives.
- Meeting all growth targets for assigned territory.
- Establishing and maintaining key relationships with industry partners and associations for business development and referrals to expand customer base such as, real estate companies, insurance companies, home inspectors and contractors.
- Reporting on all activity in your territory as set out by the Company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A successful track record of growing sales and managing a territory
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a minimum of five (5) years sales experience
- Experience in the propane and/or petroleum industry is an asset
- Strong sense of motivation to succeed in a competitive market
- Customer service orientation with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong planning, problem-solving and negotiation
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Company paid Health & Dental Benefits
- Employer Matched RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
Edward Fuels is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.