Territory Manager - Business Market - Timmins
Posted: March 08, 2019
ABOUT US: McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
We are currently looking for a successful, dynamic and energetic TERRITORY SALES MANAGER to maintain customer relationships and grow our commercial fuel and lubricant business.
Territory: Timmins, Chapleau, Kapuskasing, Cochrane, New Liskeard (Tri-Towns) and surrounding areas, subject to change at the discretion of management
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
- Prospecting and generating sales of our fuel and lubricant products to commercial customers;
- Meeting growth targets and volumes;
- Contributing to the development of sales strategies and implementing approaches to achieve targets in a business to business sales environment;
- Preparing all sales and activity reports in a timely fashion;
- Maintaining and building committed relationships with customers and industry associations;
- Responding to inquiries from customers about our products to create ease of doing business with McDougall Energy
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- A successful track record of growing sales and ensuring to deliver outstanding customer service support;
- A post-secondary degree or diploma with a minimum of five (5) years sales experience; previous sales experience with fuel and lubricants not a requirement but would be a definite asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong written and oral skills;
- Strong negotiating, time management and presentation skills;
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Health Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
We strongly encourage applications from qualified sales professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.