Shipping & Receiving Clerk/Driver - Timmins
Posted: September 18, 2019
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an EssoTM branded retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for an experienced Shipping & Receiving Clerk/Driver to join our team in our Timmins Operation. Reporting to the Operations Manager this position will be responsible for:
- Acceptance of all package and bulk lubricant shipments against order records for accuracy
- Responsible for delivering bulk lubricants and package products
- Assist with the inventory control and management
- Preparation of outgoing deliveries including generating invoices, loading and sorting of shipments
- Key interface to customers, suppliers, and other operating centers for product movement
- Adherence to all material handling and product integrity guidelines as well as all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe, clean and organized warehouse
- Assist with dispatching, fuel delivery, and inventory reconciliation
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years driving experience with a valid AZ/DZ license
- Valid and clean commercial driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player.
- The ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Numeric ability and strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service
- A strong comfort level with onboard computer technology
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- No long haul; Home daily
- Paid training program
- Employee referral Bonus
- Driver-Performance Incentive Program
- Health Benefits-fully employer paid
- Pension Plan-employer matched
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company uniform and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)This position is physically demanding involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug & alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.