Retail Site Manager - Elliot Lake
Location: Elliot Lake
Posted: April 15, 2019
ABOUT US: McDougall Energy is a Canadian family company that has been in business for over 70 years and has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the last 6 years in a row. We have grown to become one of the largest integrated distributors of Esso and Mobil products in Canada. We are an Esso retailer and wholesaler of gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel, commercial lubricants and propane. We serve communities throughout Ontario and regions in British Columbia.
Our success is driven by our commitment to the highest quality customer service. Our team members are our most valuable resource, and we offer excellent opportunities for personal and career growth.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of SITE MANAGER to manage our Elliott Lake “On-The-Run” Convenience Store and Esso Retail Fueling Station.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
- Effective management of daily operations of convenience store and fueling station
- Supervise, train and evaluation all customer service representatives
- Maximize the sales and profitability of the store by monitoring and achieving volume, sales, labor, and controllable site expenses
- Ensure all company controls, processes, standards and procedures are implemented and adhered to
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Certificate (Post-Secondary considered an asset)
- 1 to 3 years retail management experience
- Strong customer service, merchandising and organizational skills
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of retail and/or fuel industry considered an asset
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Compensation
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity for career development
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: email@example.com
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.