Operations Manager - Sault Ste. Marie
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Posted: July 04, 2019
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: McDougall Energy is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our team in our Sault Ste. Marie operations. Reporting to the Corporate Operations Manager, this position is responsible to:
- Lead and manage our team of delivery drivers, warehouse, dispatch and administrative personnel in their day to day activities with the operation
- Ensure all customer service levels are met and product is delivered in a safe and professional manner
- Ensure route efficiencies and optimal utilization of equipment
- Monitor and manage all established operational KPI’s, implement actions for inefficiencies and work improvements
- Manage and control operational expenditures in accordance with our budget
- Ensure audits and inspections are complete; ensure all action items are completed as per regulatory requirements an company standards
- Prepare all required operational, financial and safety reporting as set out by management
- Ensure all team members are trained; adhere to all company health and safety policies, standard operating procedures, legislation and industry regulations
- Communicate and problem solve any reported issues with other departments to solution
- Respond to all emergency situation such as spills, vehicle accidents and injuries
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 to 10 years of progressive management experience, ideally in the fuel/energy sector
- Working knowledge of oil, gas and liquid fuel code requirements are an asset
- Proven ability to lead and motivate employees to deliver superior customer service
- Understand of fleet operations logistics and industry regulations
- Strong problem solving, communication and computer skills
- Solid time management and organization skills, including the ability to effectively balance multiple priorities and work under pressure
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Health Benefits-fully employer paid
- Pension Plan-employer matched
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We strongly encourage applications from qualified professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: email@example.com.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.