Lubricant Territory Sales Manager
Posted: June 14, 2019
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
We are currently looking for an experienced LUBRICANT TERRITORY SALES MANAGER to grow our large commercial lubricant business and maintain existing relationships.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
- Prospecting and generating sales of lubricant products to large commercial customers;
- Meeting volume and growth targets;
- Contributing to the development of sales strategies and implementing approaches to achieve targets in a business to business sales environment;
- Preparing all sales and activity reports in a timely fashion;
- Maintaining and building committed relationships with customers and industry associations as prescribed by the Company;
- Responding to inquiries from customers about our lubricant products to create ease of doing business with McDougall Energy
The ideal candidate will have:
- A successful track record of growing business to business sales; ensuring to deliver outstanding customer service and support;
- A post-secondary degree or diploma with a minimum of three (3) years lubricant sales experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong written and oral skills;
- Strong negotiating, time management and presentation skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently;
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Health Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Vehicle Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.