Lubricant Coordinator - Sudbury, ON
Location: Sudbury, ON
Posted: July 28, 2020
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for an experienced Lubricant Coordinator (North) to join our team in Sudbury. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Responsible for the purchase of all lubricants for the north, ensuring company inventory practices are followed, and customer service standards are upheld
- Responsible for lubricant reconciliation processes
- Responsible to manage lubricant inventory, including optimization of turns ratio and avoidance of deadstock
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly reports as required
- Expected to cross-train to support vacation relief for other team members as required
- Will be required to support project work, cost to serve optimization, and fleet utilization strategies
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- Community College Diploma in logistics / chain supply / warehouse management or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of Warehouse or Inventory Management experience
- Knowledge in Epicor or other ERP Systems required
- Excellent problem solving, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task working in a fast paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary paid bi-weekly.
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employer paid Health Benefits including dental and vison.
- Employer matched Pension Plan
- Group RRSP (Optional)
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.