Long Haul Fuel Driver - Timmins
Location: Timmins, ON
Posted: February 03, 2020
COME GROW WITH US!
Are you interested in joining “A great workplace” where you Trust the people you work for, have Pride in what you do, Enjoy the people you work with and can be a Difference Maker?
If so, get ready to take your career to the next level!!
ABOUT US: McDougall Transportation Inc. is based out of Thessalon Ontario is one of the McDougall Group of Companies, specializing in the delivery of cargo, freight, and fuel. McDougall Transportation Inc. has over 20 years of fleet experience and serves a customer base that includes local and regional accounts.
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for an experienced Long Haul Fuel Driver to join our team, based out of Timmins. This is a Monday to Friday day shift position.
Reporting to the General Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of bulk and package product
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Inventory control of product on truck
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and complete
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid AZ Licenses with a minimum of two years driving experience
- Valid and clean commercial driver’s license
- Reliable & dependable with a health & safety mindset
- The ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills
- Numeric ability and strong problem solving skills
- A strong comfort level with onboard computer technology
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Paid training program
- Employee referral Bonus
- Driver-Performance Incentive Program
- Health Benefits-fully employer paid
- Pension Plan-employer matched
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company uniform and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)This position is physically demanding involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug & alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.