Inventory Control Clerk
Location: St. George
Posted: February 05, 2019
ABOUT US: McDougall Energy is a Canadian privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our Success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: We are looking to fill an Inventory Control Clerk role within our St. George operation. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Reconciling invoices from suppliers for completeness, correctness and validity and completing the reconciliation in a timely fashion
- Billing customers to facilitate payment within terms
- Identify discrepancies in billings and following up with various internal departments for resolution
- Creates and processes invoices into ERP system according to specific timelines
- Reconciles inventory warehouses for suppliers within areas of responsibilities
- Assist with answering incoming calls and attending to customer inquiries for fuel delivery, service, account information or other related items
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- Well-developed customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Strong computer and numeric skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits-Employer paid
- Pension Plan-Company matched
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
We strongly encourage applications from a variety of industry backgrounds to apply.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.