Inventory Control Clerk - St. Catharines
Location: St. Catharines, ON
Posted: March 23, 2020
COME GROW WITH US!
Are you interested in joining “A great workplace” where you Trust the people you work for, have Pride in what you do, Enjoy the people you work with and be a Difference Maker?
If so, get ready to take your career to the next level!!
ABOUT US: McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an EssoTM branded retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: We are looking to fill an Inventory Control Clerk role within our St. Catharines operation. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Accepting all package and bulk lubricant shipments against order records for accuracy
- Leading the inventory control and management of package and bulk lubricants including turn ratio, physical counts and reconciliation
- Supporting the optimization of logistics associated with inventory, shipments, freight, to maximize working capital
- Preparing outgoing deliveries including generating invoices, loading and sorting of shipments
- Communicating to customers, suppliers, and other operating centers for product movement
- Adhering to all material handling and product integrity guidelines as well as all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe, clean and organized warehouse
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a shipper/receiver, purchasing or logistics’ role.
- Physical strength required for manual material handling.
- Knowledge of safe material handling procedures and techniques.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment including forklift and pallet jacks.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of lubricants would be an asset
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits-Employer paid
- Pension Plan-Company matched
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
We strongly encourage applications from a variety of industry backgrounds to apply.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.