Inventory Control Clerk - Lubricants, Sudbury, ON
Location: Sudbury, ON
Posted: October 28, 2019
COME GROW WITH US!
Are you interested in joining “A great workplace” where you Trust the people you work for, have Pride in what you do, Enjoy the people you work with and be a Difference Maker?
If so, get ready to take your career to the next level!!
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an EssoTM branded retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking to fill an Inventory Control Clerk role within our Sudbury operation. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Acceptance of all package and bulk lubricant shipments against order records for accuracy
- Responsible for leading the inventory control and management of package and bulk lubricants including turn ration, physical counts and reconciliation
- Support the optimization of logistics associated with inventory, shipments, freight, to maximize working capital
- Preparation of outgoing deliveries including generating invoices, loading and sorting of shipments
- Key interface to customers, suppliers, and other operating centers for product movement
- Adherence to all material handling and product integrity guidelines as well as all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe, clean and organized warehouse
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a shipper/receiver, purchasing or logistics’ role.
- Physical strength required for manual material handling.
- Knowledge of safe material handling procedures and techniques.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment including forklift and pallet jacks.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of lubricants would be an asset
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits-Employer paid
- Pension Plan-Company matched
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
We strongly encourage applications from a variety of industry backgrounds to apply.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.