Fuel Delivery Driver - Manitoulin
Posted: September 21, 2018
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are seeking an experienced Full Time Delivery Driver to join our team in our Little Current operations. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of bulk product.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Inventory control of bulk product on truck.
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and complete.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years driving experience with a valid DZ license
- Valid and clean commercial driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player.
- The ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Numeric ability and strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service
- A strong comfort level with onboard computer technology
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- No long haul; Home daily
- Paid training program
- Employee referral Bonus
- Driver-Performance Incentive Program
- Health Benefits-fully employer paid
- Pension Plan-employer matched
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company uniform and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
This position is physically demanding involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug & alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.