Delivery Driver - Sudbury
Location: Sudbury, ON
Posted: February 27, 2019
ABOUT US: McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: We are looking for an experienced Delivery Driver to join our team in our Sudbury operation. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of bulk lubricant and package product.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Inventory control of bulk and package product on truck.
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and complete.
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
A valid DZ license with a minimum of two years driving experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player.
- The ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Numeric ability and strong problem solving skills.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits-fully employer paid
- Pension Plan-employer matched
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: email@example.com.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.