Customer Service Representative - Thunder Bay John St. Esso
Location: Thunder Bay - John St. Esso
Posted: August 16, 2019
McDougall Energy is a Canadian family company that has been in business for over 70 years and has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the last 6 years in a row. We have grown to become one of the largest integrated distributors of Esso and Mobil products in Canada. We are an Esso retailer and wholesaler of gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel, commercial lubricants and propane. We serve communities throughout Ontario and regions in British Columbia.
Our success is driven by our commitment to the highest quality customer service. Our team members are our most valuable resource, and we offer excellent opportunities for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking to fill a Customer Service Representative position at our John Street Esso Convenience Store and Retail Fueling Station. Reporting to the Site Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Providing prompt, efficient and courteous customer service to all customers.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, customer friendly work environment.
- Ensure all exterior store conditions are maintained to enhance the properties curb appeal
- Ensure accurate operation of cashier systems
- Ensure all paper work submitted is accurate and balanced
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as prescribed
- Enforcing age verification for the sales of tobacco and lottery products.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Friendly enthusiastic and customer service focused
- Takes pride in their work
- Superior customer service skills with a desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- High school diploma
- Previous experience in customer service/retail preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work night shifts and weekends and holidays
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: email@example.com