Corporate Service Coordinator
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Posted: March 01, 2019
ABOUT US: McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: McDougall Energy is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Corporate Service Coordinator within our Corporate Operations in Sault Ste. Marie. This position will ensure compliance to all regulatory requirements, provide technical expertise and guidance to our service departments across our operations.
This position will be responsible for:
- Leading the service team in the execution of comps, gas checks, site inspections, deficiencies resolution, and installations.
- Tracking and follow-up of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to service activities.
- Oversight of internal service personnel and service contractors to ensure all service work is completed as regulatory compliance, and per company standards, including quality of work, job completion and performance.
- Reviewing contractor network across operations for pricing, performance and customer experience.
- Generate, adhere to and report on the budget for the service department.
- Driving cost and efficiencies related to inventory management, installations costs and work efficiencies.
- Tracking and ensure compliance for all employees and contractors for license requirements and delivery training when required.
- Developing key relationships with internal sales team and industry partners for business development.
- Responding to customer inquiries as required.
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years of experience in the Service Technician industry.
- Technical licensing OBT2, G2 considered an asset
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required
- Customer focused
- Located in SSM and willingness to travel on occasion to support Operations
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Health Benefits-fully employer paid
- Pension Plan-employer matched
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.