Accounts Receivable Representative
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Posted: November 02, 2018
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE REPRESENTATIVE
McDougall Energy Inc. is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Representative to join their team in Sault Ste. Marie. This position reports to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
- Monitoring of customer accounts to ensure compliance with the Company’s Credit policies.
- Process and track fleet card activity and liason with fuel partners for purchases.
- Research and posting of receipts and investigate any unallocated payments.
- Answer all incoming calls and attend to customer inquiries for payments and account information.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years Accounts Receivable experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or related discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft office with advanced Excel skills.
- Positive attitude and customer service focus.
- Ability to mulit-task in a fast paced team environment and work well independently.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities and an attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Compensation
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Company paid Health & Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Group RRSP (optional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity for career development
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.