Location: Mississauga / Sault Ste. Marie
Posted: August 02, 2019
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
As a result of continued growth, McDougall Energy has an exciting opportunity for a successful, motivated and eager individual to join our growing team in Southern Ontario as an Account Manager. Reporting to the Director of Business Markets, the Account Manager will provide sales and customer service support for our commercial fuel and lubricant business. The position will be responsible for:
- Resolving customer concerns to resolution; may involve working cross functionally with Operations, Credit, Logistics, Accounts Receivable;
- Prospecting and Identifying potential customers within the Commercial Fuels and Lubricant Markets;
- Following up on all sales leads and referrals in a timely manner;
- Assisting with strategies to gain new business and retain existing business;
- Assisting with quotations & tenders in cooperation with the Regional Sales Manager and Territory Managers;
- Developing and managing key relationships with industry partners and associations for business development;
- Supporting Territory Managers in achieving growth targets for fuel, lubricants and related products;
- Conducting ongoing customer needs analysis and research of customer requirements;
- Organizing and scheduling appointments for Territory Managers with existing and new customers.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma with 1–3 years’ experience in sales or customer service; knowledge of the fuel or lubricant business considered an asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong written and oral skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and retain strong customer relationships;
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills;
- A high energy, self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Health Benefits – Employer Paid
- Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
We strongly encourage applications from qualified professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or email us at: email@example.com
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.